With Dr. Kee Chan’s background in public health, management, and infectious disease epidemiology, Dr. Chan has been asked to share her thoughts on the coronavirus. This is what Dr. Chan knows so far and here are her responses to following questions. Visit her website at https://keechanphd.com
If you have questions for her, please connect with her:Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect Kee Chan, PhD, MBA on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/keechan Leave a voice message on the Anchor Link here. https://anchor.fm/whatispublichealth
The list of questions answered in the podcast episode:
1. What is the coronavirus?
2. How does the coronavirus infect us?
3. How do we get sick?
4. Have we ever seen anything like this before?
5. How does the Coronavirus compared to other viruses?
6. How infectious is the COVID19?
7. What are recommendations to contain the spread of the virus?
8. Why does social distancing work? Where did the evidence come from
9. What does it mean to “Flatten the Curve” for our community?
10. What can we learn from other countries about flattening the curve (thus, stopping the spread of the virus)?
11. How do I test for Coronavirus ?
12. What are possible treatment
13. Where are we now and where are we going?
14. Are there any good news?
15. Where do we go from here?