“Public Health is the invisible force that keeps you healthy everyday (I bet you didn’t even know it)”
I’m Your Podcast Host
Dr. Kee Chan is a passionate teacher of the science and management of health and wellness.
Her teaching interest includes the intersection of science and strategic planning, financial analysis, public health management, and medical decision-making analysis. Dr. Chan researches the comparative analysis of new biomedical intervention and testing on improving population health and its impact on healthcare services delivery. Dr. Chan is an expert on developing mathematical models to determine time-saving and cost-effective strategies in improving public health. Dr. Chan is an author of an upcoming textbook titled “Advanced Management and Leadership in Improving Population Health” (publisher Jones and Bartlett Learning, available by Fall 2020). Interested in creating your own wellness plan, check out her planner titled “The Wellness Plan” (available on Amazon).
- PhD, Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- ALM, Finance and Management, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- MBA, Executive MBA program, Quantic School of Business and Technology, Washington DC.
- MS, Biology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- BS, Molecular Biology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- Certificate in Strategic Management, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Certificate in Social Sector Leadership, Berkeley-Haas School of Business, Berkeley, CA